SEA-DOO Seascooter Explorer X
Out of stock
New generation SEADOO® SEASCOOTER™ EXPLORER™ X is a superior DPV to the market that is easily accessible to anyone who sees diving as a passion and divers seeking new thrills underwater. The top-of-the-line Explorer™ X features a 3-stageseal waterproof integrity, and is outfitted with new pressure-valve technology that allows smart depressurization of the unit after ascending to the surface. Save air and spend more time exploring new dive sites, reefs and wrecks.
- Variable Tri-stage speed control – 3 speeds selection
- Weight just 32 lbs / 14.5 kg including battery
- Speed up to 3.3 mph / 5.3km/h with battery life of 2 hours based on normal use
- Advised maximum depth and standard recreational diving limit 130 ft / 40m (Maximum tested depth rated to 50m/160ft)
- Improved safety features: water protection, low battery voltage protection, over current protection, high temperature protection, audible alert when water ingress, safety lock and auto shut-off function.
- Scuba Diving
|LEAD||/||120 mins||3.3mph / 5.3kmh||3 gears||6 hours||40m / 130ft|
All SEA-DOO® Seascooters™ shown and sold through Seascooter UK Limited are genuine SEA-DOO® / BRP products. SEA-DOO® and BRP logos are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc.
We stock a full range of spare parts for this SEA-DOO Seascooter Explorer X. To find out which spare part is required for this product and to place an order, please contact us on 01709 886677