Yamaha Explorer Seascooter
Out of stock
The Yamaha Explorer Seascooter is an entry level model designed for younger recreational divers and snorkelers. Cruising at speeds up to 2.5mph (4km/h) with a depth rating of 30ft (10m) the Explorer is perfect for shallow dives, snorkeling adventures or chasing fish.
BUY NOW - Trade? See below*
***If you are a trade or trade user customer (Holiday parks & swimming pools) please call us on 01709 886677 (Option 3)***
Yamaha Explorer Seascooter Highlights
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Run time of up to 60 mins with normal use (Continuous use up to 20 mins)
- Speed of up to 2.5mph / 4kmh
- Fully waterproof construction
- Extremely compact design
- Safety features include safety grille, auto shut-off and dual trigger operation
- Positive buoyancy (The Seascooter is designed for use in salt water. It will have less buoyancy in fresh water, and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water.)
- Weighs 5.2kg / 11.5lbs
- GoPro Mount Included (GoPro Camera not included)
The Yamaha Explorer Seascooter is ideal for...
- Swimming pool and snorkeling
- Lightweight and ideal for travelling
|LEAD 12v / 7.5Ah||/||Up to 60 mins||Up to 2.5mph / 4kmh||1 gear||12 hours||10m / 30ft|
Seascooter Spare Parts
We stock a full range of spare parts for this Yamaha Explorer Seascooter. To find out which spare part is required for this product and to place an order, please contact us.